Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

My 2 cents - WWD

Posted: Oct 9th, 2021 - 5:45 pm In Reply to: WWD - check

I'm a bit late to the "party," but I just left WWD a few weeks ago after working there for the last 10 months. I think the fact that the owner of WWD would hire a random Uber driver to manage his company simply because he had great Uber customer service is very irresponsible and impulsive. This is NOT a jab at J at all. Every interaction I have ever had with him has been nothing but pleasant and he has always conducted himself in a professional and friendly manner; however, he is very young. He is only in his 20s. He didn't even know what transcription was until he was hired at WWD. He had zero managerial or even leadership experience previous to taking on this role and had no training for this sort of position whatsoever. Again, I have nothing but positive things to say about J based solely on my limited interactions with him and I truly do believe that he is trying his best, but you have to question the sanity and the mental capacity of the owner of WWD and what made him think that a young 20-something Uber driver with no experience would be qualified to manage a transcription company. He hired someone who was NOT equipped with the necessary skills, experience, or training to be able to take on this position and effectively perform the job. J himself told me that he was very hesitant to take the job at first because he didn't have any experience, but the owner very aggressively pursued him and kept asking him over and over to take the position, so he finally caved. This information came directly from J. He told me the whole story when I was hired.

My point is that the owner of the company doesn't seem to make the best decisions and has a tendency to be very careless, hence the refusal to offer direct deposit. That's just my 2 cents.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)