Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 75)

Why are you stalking me? - Get a life

Posted: Oct 4th, 2021 - 2:01 pm In Reply to: repeat of "another job" story - yawn NM

You have now gotten to the point of stalking and harassment and I have reported you to the admin of this board. You are clearly so obsessed and consumed with me that you creep on every single one of my posts. It's pretty disturbing. You have so much jealousy that you can't even control yourself. I almost feel sorry for you that your life is so miserable that you have nothing better to do than to sit and troll this board every single day waiting for me to post. Your snarky responses to me are always immediate. You're on me like flies on sh*t within minutes of me posting. It's like you camp out on here waiting to pounce. This will be my final response to you. I will not waste any more of my time on your totally childish nonsense. Your harassment and your stalker-like behavior is getting out of control and I will allow the admin to handle you from here on out. If you want to continue with your stupidity, that's your choice, but you will only be wasting your time as you will get no further responses from me after this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)