Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 43)

There is no excuse for this - WWD

Posted: Oct 4th, 2021 - 12:09 pm In Reply to: WWD - check

I received my WWD check a week ago, so I would say something is definitely wrong and I wouldn't wait any longer. Your check is now officially considered "very late." It could either be lost somewhere or maybe they just never sent it. I'd call the office right now. If I were in your shoes, I'd be throwing the biggest fit ever and not just asking, but DEMANDING that it be electronically wired to your bank account at this point. This is the primary reason why I have dropped down to part-time at WWD and have taken another job as my full-time position because it has direct deposit and I know exactly what two days of the month I will be getting paid without any uncertainty. The fact that it is 2021, nearing 2022 and WWD still refuses to implement direct deposit is nothing short of insane and is just plain studpidty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)