Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I agree with you - No self-control

Posted: Oct 4th, 2021 - 6:37 pm In Reply to: What the hell is wrong with you? Do you have no - self control at all?

I'm also not the poster who is being harassed and stalked, but I wholeheartedly agree with you and I am so over the juvenile behavior coming from this individual on what is supposed to be a professional board. This harassing poster just doesn't quit. They must not work. They are a cancerous tumor that needs to be excised from this community so us mature adults can be rid of the toxins they exude. Unlike the stalker, the innocent poster who is being stalked is actually engaging in meaningful and productive discussion while this low life posts the same snotty remarks over and over again. I find it comical that the stalker accuses this person of being repetitive when they themselves are literally posting the same one line of garbage every single time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)