Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I don't have any good advice to give you. WWD - refuses to adapt and you

Posted: Oct 4th, 2021 - 11:36 am In Reply to: WWD - check

may have to decide to induct changes that make you happier.

I found this article and copied pertinent paragraphs.

USPS on Oct. 1 launched new "service standards" for first-class mail (letters, small packages, bills and tax documents). Now customers throughout the country can expect first-class mail to get to its destination in 1-5 days. Previously, the timeframe was 1-3 days. Local mail will not be affected, with the service standard still two days.

Slowing mail by transporting it on the ground instead of by plane could help cut costs and lead to more reliability. USPS says these new service standards for first-class mail and newspapers will also further improve service consistency and reliability, which has been improving in recent months after struggling in 2020.

However, USPS plans to revise its rates more frequently going forward, with the possibility of prices going up twice a year as the Postal Service works to limit its budget shortfall, the Washington Post said.

LINK/URL: I don't have any good advice to give you. WWD

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)