Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

So true - Snail mail

Posted: Oct 5th, 2021 - 4:37 pm In Reply to: Agreed and with the postal service announcements...sm - Just me

I used to work for WWD last year, but left solely because of the whole snail mailing of checks ordeal. I never knew when my check would be arriving and they seemed to come later and later each time. My very last check that I received from them (and the reason why I quit) took almost 20 days to get to me after the pay period had ended. I practically begged them to send it to me through Zelle or Venmo or even as a wire transfer and I would pay any fees associated with that, but they repeatedly refused, even after explaining to them that this was making me late on my mortgage and car payments. I couldn't believe it. The people who run this company do not care about anybody but themselves. You could be starving to death and they'd still tell you that you have to wait for it to come in the mail. I will NEVER work for another company who snail mails checks ever again. I was hesistant to even take the job at first when I found out that they didn't have direct deposit, but the recruiter assured me that my checks would always get to me in a timely manner. Yeah, right. Never again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)