Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Wow - I am so sorry

Posted: Oct 7th, 2021 - 11:46 am In Reply to: No, I didn't - get it...

This is beyond the realm of unacceptable. I am so sorry that you're having to deal with this ridiculous and completley unnecessary mess. You should have received that check almost two weeks ago. Now you're going to be owed two checks since the latest one is coming due in the next few days. This is just unbelievable. I'm pretty much done with WWD at this point. I'm not going to put myself in jeopardy of having this happen to me. I've had late checks from them before, but never THIS late. I was going to stay there part-time, but this is just too much. It's not even worth it for me at this point. I've now gotten two new jobs to replace WWD (I started the second one this week), so what you're going through has pretty much made my decision for me. If you're looking for a new job, shoot me an email! I think my new VA job is still looking for people. We have more work than we can handle AND direct deposit!

This entire situation is really too bad because WWD could be a perfectly decent company to work for if they would just fix this totally asinine problem and set up their damned direct deposit. This should not be happening, but they refuse to fix the problem, even though the solution is so simple. I can't even imagine the stress and frustration this must be causing you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)