Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Drama Queen? - Take a look in the mirror

Posted: Oct 4th, 2021 - 10:58 pm In Reply to: Drama Queen - Addie

You really have some nerve calling somebody else a drama queen when the only one spewing drama around here is yourself, BUTTERCUP. And what are you, 16? "Ur?" Seriously? You sound like a teenage girl in your posts. Grow up. As far as the person you are referring to, how do you know that they "post here every day?" I don't see any way of telling how often someone posts seeing how we don't have dedicated usernames on this board. Only a true stalker would know if somebody was posting daily, and so what if they are? What business is that of yours? Do you make the rules? The last I knew, there wasn't a limit as to how often you can post on here. Goodness, this board doesn't even get posts daily and it hasn't in years! And you say that they write "paragraphs." That's how you write, you idiot. Is it too much for you to handle? Can your IQ not handle reading a paragraph? If I were the poster who you are constantly stalking and harassing, I would be very concerned. I'm glad they reported your creepy ass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)