Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

VIQ Solutions/Net Transcripts - Kim

Posted: Sep 8th, 2021 - 5:15 pm

Does anyone have any experience working for VIQ Solutions (also known as Net Transcripts), specifically on the insurance editing account?  I have just been offered a contract with them; however, with this offer, I was informed that I would be required to pay for my own background check.  I'm a bit irritated that they withheld this little bit of information until AFTER I had taken the time out of my day to complete their test.  It seems a bit sneaky to me.  The pay is 0.045 cpl for editing.  Before I pay nearly $60 for a background check (I've never had any company require me to pay for my own background check before), I would like to know how they are to work for and how this insurance editing account is.  I have a great deal of insurance transcription experience, but not editing.  Can you make decent money on this account?  Is there enough work and do they pay on time?  Do you have to deal with micromanaging or horrific QA at all there?  This would only be a part-time/side gig for me to supplement my other job.  

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)