Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Exactly - Way too defensive

Posted: Sep 11th, 2021 - 5:58 pm In Reply to: The reason people think you are a suit is how you - responded

I wasn't a participant of this thread, but I did read all of the posts and I fully agree that this person was FAR too defensive for someone who simply works as an IC for this company. I would also have to assume that they are management. The manner in which they responded was totally uncalled for and downright unprofessional. Frankly, it was childish. It's entirely fine to have differing opinions and experiences, but to attack someone and tell them that they have their head up their a** and that they are an inadequate, substandard MT simply because their experience with this company was different than yours is pretty horrifying. Exactly where are you getting these accusations? You think someone is substandard just because they allegedly received a different contract than you? Come on. Grow up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)