Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 70)

I work for them. Can only speak for my experience - so I hope it helps you. I have

Posted: Sep 8th, 2021 - 5:25 pm In Reply to: VIQ Solutions/Net Transcripts - Kim

never had a paycheck late or be off by even one penny. My TL is the best I have ever had in my 45+ year career. She does not micro manage me, QA is reasonable, although I really do not need them much on my acct. When I have sent to QA, 99.9% of the time, QA could not make out the problem either. If you get a TL by the name of "RG" you cannot ask for anyone better.

This is a supplement for me as you cannot make anything at 4-4.5 cents a line no matter who you work for. I have had steady work, and I did accept what they call an "exclusive" acct. so I knew daily I would have steady work. If I need help, for whatever reason, I only need to ask RG. I am not crazy about the pay, but I have done this acct for so long now, I can do it with my eyes closed. If you maintain the same acct., you can build tremendous speed. I have found that the VR is phenomenal on my acct. I do not know if all accts are like that, but I can get through anywhere between 50-90 charts a day with very, very minimal changes. I get the same docs every single day, which also helps.

I hope this helps you. I have pushed hard to have them consider increasing our line rate as they are very, very decent to work with, but we all know the money game. One can hope!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)