Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Wow, you are a moron - Too funny

Posted: Sep 9th, 2021 - 1:38 pm In Reply to: Clearly you are nothing more than a know-it-all trying to cause trouble. - My contract IN FRONT OF ME

First of all, I don't even work for the damn company! Why in the hell would I need to do damage control?! That makes absolutely NO sense. You should step away from the crack pipe. I was simply sharing what I KNOW about the company since somone asked if anyone had any experience with VIQ. The more pissed off and denfensive you get, the clearer it is that you are a suit making a desperate attempt at damage control. You know NOTHING about me. I am an outstanding, highly experienced MT. I have been doing this job for almost 23 years and have held MANY QA and management positions. Obviously, if I was even remotely substandard, I would not have been promoted by several companies over the past two decades.

I am simply citing (literally copying and pasting) EXACTLY what the contract that was sent to me last year states, and it CLEARLY states that pay WILL be docked for a variety of reasons, as stated in my previous post. Again, this was a direct copy and paste from the contract that I was sent by this company in November of last year. You are making yourself look like an idiot by throwing such a tantrum. No transcriptionist would get THIS defensive. Clearly, you are in management. What a whack job you are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)