Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I am the OP - Kim

Posted: Sep 9th, 2021 - 2:10 pm In Reply to: Wow - and you are pathetic - Nothing but insults and hate spewing out of your

You really need to calm down. What the other poster shared from the contact is correct, as I have the exact same contract that I just received yesterday. It says exactly what they shared regarding docking pay for errors, so they are not making this up. Why are you getting your panties in such a buch? You also seem to have a very limited vocabulary as displayed by your excessive use of the word "clearly."

You also accuse the other poster of name calling, when you yourself are doing the exact same thing, calling them an a** and telling them that they are pathetic. Go take a good look in the mirror. Your behavior is highly unprofessional. I asked a question about a company and this person was kind enough to share what they knew about them.

To make use of your favorite word, "clearly" you are in either in management or you are someone with some very serious issues and you lead a very miserable life if you fly off the handle over something so ridiculous and feel the need to attack someone for sharing information about a company. Get a life.

To the person who responded and shared this information, again, I appreicate you. Ignore the troll. They are just seeking attention.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)