Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I agree - Not good

Posted: Sep 10th, 2021 - 2:43 pm In Reply to: No - transcriptionist

It was definitely much better when the insurance account was strictly straight typing. You could actually make a decent paycheck. However, since it went to all editing and the pay was cut in half, it's a complete and total mess and it's impossible to earn a livable salary. You have to do essentially the same amount of work because the speech engine is so horrible and so much of it has to be retyped from scratch for half the pay. I ended up leaving as well. It was a total waste of my time and energy. The fact that they make you pay for your own background check is absolutely ridiculous. If they insist on a background check, THEY can pay for it. I would not recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a job that will pay the bills. The poster who was signing this company's praises must be in management, because I don't know anyone who was happy there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)