Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

They have - no work right now.

Posted: Apr 9th, 2020 - 12:12 pm In Reply to: Precision Transcription, LLC - sday65

There are MTs who have stepped away voluntarily due to low work but plan to come back on when there is work. They have nothing. They had nothing before COVID either. They over hire. I wouldn't waste your time. You'll never have anything to do.

I find it unfortunate because there are MTs who have been there for a while and are basically replaced by these new hires who are on there constantly taking the work.

I honestly feel like there are MTs who are loading their own queue with work to secure it, and I also think there are new MTs just blowing through reports and submitting.

Right now, they have one account with work but it closes and opens at any given time. I wish she'd cut some of the newer ones loose, so those who have been there longer have work but that's just my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)