Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

If you have cognitive deficits and suffer - from an autoimmune

Posted: Feb 21st, 2020 - 3:39 pm In Reply to: MT student wondering about wisdom of continuing - Bianca

disease, maybe you should look into applying for Social Security Disability. There are lawyers who specialize in helping you navigate the application process There may also be some vocational counseling available through your local unemployment office to help you find out what type of work you may be qualified to do. You should check with them. I am also wondering who at Career Step actually allowed you to register if you had disabilities and were probably not a good candidate for an MT course. It even sounds criminal that they would do that. I'd ask for a refund, and I hope you have medical records to back up your claim of cognitive deficits so you can get a refund. They never should have allowed you to register. So, seek some help at your local unemployment office. They do have lots of resources there and can be very helpful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)