Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 48)

Lots of good advice on here. The video/instructions are helpful too. - sleepymt

Posted: Jan 31st, 2020 - 3:48 am In Reply to: My Time Card shows I'm 12.5 hours short - SickNTired

When you go to Work Availability, you will see a page with "Add issue" at the top. Above that, there is a question mark in a circle next to your name. Click on the question mark. It's the help function. I seem to use it almost every day.

From there, it will take you to a page with a bunch of headings and instructions regarding Workforce.

To get pictures and instructions (no video), scroll down to the heading "Managing Your Schedule." Click on this. On the page that comes up, scroll to the heading "Managing Work Availability Issues." Click on this. That will take you to the instructions page with pictures.

To get see the video, go up to almost the top of the page where it says "Home." Click this. A list of headings/titles shows up. Scroll down until you see "Getting Started." Click on this. Another page of titles/headings. Scroll until you see "Employee Schedule Compliance Tools." Click on this. This is the video. A lot of this is geared to the supervisor but you can still learn from it and figure some things out. The Work Availability part comes at about 10:47 on the time counter at the bottom of the screen.

Also, please note that in the video, the screen after the "add issue" screen is completely different than what we have. If we had this screen, things would be easier. Anyway, kind of ignore it and the next screen is "Scheduled Hours Affected" which is what we have.

Also, remember Work Availability is in Central Time. Go to any browser and type in your time zone and "CST converter" (for example, "PST to CST converter"). There are a ton of sites, some better than others. Find one you like, bookmark it, save it to the desktop or favorites and use it every time you do Work Availability to make sure you have the correct time. I use a converter all the time because I always get it wrong.

I hope this helps.

With the missing time, you need to call your manager or email for a phone appointment ASAP. Don't talk about this in email. I find it tends to get lost in translation! Talk to them about the problems you're having, the missing time and get some answers on what you need to do next.

Good luck to you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)