Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Here’s what you do - sm

Posted: Jan 30th, 2020 - 7:17 pm In Reply to: My Time Card shows I'm 12.5 hours short - SickNTired

Unfortunately you can’t go back and put in WA requests for previous days (but I'm not positive about this, maybe ask your supervisor...but definitely let them know what happened).

For future reference: To enter WA, first click the 30-minute boxes affected by NJA that you are going to take as leave (EANW, PTO, or EANP). In Central time.

I have found I have to stay within the blocks. So if I get NJA from 7:12 to 7:18 I just say it started at 7:30. So on the first page I click the blocks beginning with 7:30(central time). Click next.

Second page, I type 7:30 to 2:30. Again central time. Then I select an earning code. Then CLICK THE + SIGN. That is the thing that tripped me up!

Your request will appear just below. Now click next.

Page three gives you the option to pick up however many hours you want to make up. Let’s say I don’t want to make any up.

Click next. Last page, now it should say number of hours affected: 7.00. Leave taken 7.00. Now click SUBMIT.

If you get to this last page and all those numbers are 0.00, it means you forgot to hit that + sign. Nothing will show up on your card! So then you have to go back to page 2 and hit that plus sign and make sure the written entry appears below the number boxes. THEN click next again, and now your last page should show that 7.00 hours were affected and you are taking 7.00 hours of leave.

Once you see that and click submit (another important step), you can go look at your time clock for the day. All those hours you just requested as leave will already be on there as a green line, same as production looks.

I really hope that helps.

You will have to talk to your supervisor about those 12 hours so you don’t get in trouble. I’m so sorry that happened to you. It is all so complicated.

I still haven't figured out how to take leave that isn't in half-hour increments using those 30-minute blocks without getting overlap errors, so I am always struggling not to come in short, too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)