Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Sounds like you went - into work availability

Posted: Jan 29th, 2020 - 4:58 pm In Reply to: I feel like I am doing it right, but get error message - see inside

and clicked on the "first box" - I'm not sure which box you picked?

Click on the 8:30 am to 9:00 am thirty-minute block (Central time for the blocks, too!). Then add 8:38 to 8:45 am and pick EANW from the drop-down list.

It would help me a lot to wait until the end of my shift to do the timecard. Also, that way I'd know more or less as the day went along how much PTO or no pay it was looking like I'd probably need at the end of the day.

I'd keep track of times by making a note of when I got NJA. Like for yours, I'd put NJA - 9:38-9:45 (8:38 to 8:45 central) 7 mins. This made it easier to fill in work availability later.

I don't know if you went in right away to fill in the work availability? Sometimes it won't accept the entry because I think the block of time you picked hasn't run out yet? Not too sure about this, though..

Careful with making sure you're using Central time with the blocks and picking the right blocks of time that include the times you need to enter.

It got to be so crazy some days with punching in and out because of NJA, that sometimes I'd just walk away for an hour or so and go ahead and use my PTO or no pay options for that time. Didn't like doing that too much, but dealing with tons of work availability entries was nuts. So some days, I took longer breaks in between jobs whenever I'd get NJA - kept me sane.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)