Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

For example - say

Posted: Jan 28th, 2020 - 11:18 pm In Reply to: I know - sm

your work schedule includes the hour of 1 pm to 2 pm., and you end up with the following 2 incidents of NJA (aka, time spent waiting until the next job) during that hour of time:

1:15 to 1:35 pm (20 mins) and

1:45 to 2:00 pm (15 mins).

A total time of 35 mins without work and the rest of the time (25 minutes) was spent on production.

Under Work Availability (make sure you change times to CENTRAL time, depending on your time zone) click on the blocks of time that were affected by NJA. So you click on the 1:00 to 1:30 pm block and the 1:30 to 2:00 pm block.

Then, you go to enter the times: 1:15 to 1:35 (20 mins) and decide from the drop-down list how you want to cover that time, PTO or no pay, or make up time, and click on the choice.

Then, you continue to add the next NJA time of 1:45 to 2:00 pm (15 mins), and choose from the drop-down list PTO or no pay, or make up option, and then continue on to save the time entries to complete. (I never used the make up option, so don't know how that's done).

But all this does is show on the timecard an accounting for the hours you were scheduled to work: how much time in production, how much time covered with PTO, and/or how much time covered with excused absence no pay.

I always had numerous entries to add in Work Availability at the end of my shift from having so many NJA, and it would usually take me about an hour to do it all! So I can relate to how time consuming and frustrating it can be having to deal with the timecard!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)