Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Pay me what I am worth - Anon

Posted: Dec 13th, 2019 - 12:45 pm In Reply to: Pay me what I'm worth - and maybe then

I couldn't agree more. All these rules and account specifics, made-up QA rules, etc. I used to really try to find doctors..you know, John Smith from Atlanta, GA specializing in Cardiology but not anymore. I send it to QA or straight back to the client. At 4 cents per line, I don't think it is worth my time and effort.

Just yesterday, I had a doctor send a report back because I double-spaced (as per account specifics) instead of the single space that she wanted. Did she state this...Nope but she sent the report back to me for "correction". Then, I put her first and last name (again as per specifics) and she sends the same damn report back again because she wants her middle initial included. Talk about a waste of time....

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)