Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

That's who I was talking about - PS

Posted: Dec 13th, 2019 - 4:13 am In Reply to: These examples all sound like ProScript - sm

If only QA and headings were the worst of it. I'm getting so burnt out on working for them. I know I'm not alone based on the constant negative posts by employees here. The software needs a lot of stuff fixed. They send out emails about multiple people sending back the same job because nobody wants to type it. Gee, I wonder why?

There is Dr. I dictate 10+ minute reports, but there is actually only 1-2 minutes of dictation because I pause a lot, talk slow, and then delete and restate at least half of what I dictate exactly the same as how I said it the first time, thus completely wasting your time and money. PS refuses to say anything to the facility/doctor and will not pay us extra for his reports even though WE lose a lot of money on every one of them. I've had reports where my line count was cut nearly in half from his deletions. It's not fair to us at all.

There are several doctors who talk so fast that the software can't understand half of what they say (part of MT life), but instead of PS having their reports go through to be typed they keep them on speech rec., why? To save money. Same with doctors who have horrible audio on every single report. Why are they not fixed? Why are they going to speech rec? If we have to fumble our way through we should at least get paid typed rate for it because we have to retype most of what is there. It would be easier for us to just type them to start but PS obviously doesn't want to pay us the higher rate. They even have the "difficult dictator" bonus RIGHT THERE in their software but they don't use it. They could easily implement a way to pay us fairly for the challenging doctors, they simply don't want to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)