Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 48)

It is these - inflated QA egos.

Posted: Dec 10th, 2019 - 4:25 pm In Reply to: Pay me what I'm worth - and maybe then

It used to be a second ear; never rude or condescending; we were a team. I get comments now that are quite condescending and I think the QA title has gone to their heads. They act like they are above the MT.

Here's my thing, if I can't understand it, it's going to QA since you hired QA for that reason, so they need to do their job. Want to scream about it? I don't care. I did my best. I'm not Googling or looking at old reports for half an hour just to find one word that may or may not be correct, not for 4 cpl. I've seen where QA literally makes up a word to fill it in and it sounds nothing like what the doctor dictated; they are guessing to make themselves feel good or job security.

Either tell the dictator to speak more clearly or leave me the hell alone. I'm tired of it.

To tell me it was clear as day is like telling me, you're deaf. Just fill in the blank and move on with your life. No condescending comment is needed. I, obviously, did not hear it clearly or I wouldn't have blanked it.

Telling me to slow down is not going to help. I need to work at my own pace. You tell the dictators to slow down, now that will help.

Doctors on-site were always willing to fill in blanks or answer questions. I had ones that would even go into explanations about diseases or parts of the body or show me images, draw pictures illustrating. I never had a doctor get upset that I didn't know what he was saying. This is all made up garbage by MTSOs and inflated egos; the doctors know they talk fast; some will use templates, which is a nice gesture. We just automatically blame the doctor because that relationship is tarnished by the middle man MTSOs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)