Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

our worth - trs

Posted: Dec 10th, 2019 - 1:59 pm In Reply to: Pay me what I'm worth - and maybe then

How do you like this... I thought maybe I could hire a person to come into my house while I am working for a few hours because of so much going on, and X-mas coming, things I need to do, so I inquired into having a person come in and do some cleaning, floors, dusting, and just general things.. OMG, almost all these services want $20.00 an hour with a minimum of 4 hours, for $80.00 and OMG, I have 2 dogs, and they wanted extra because of the dog hair. Here we are transcribing for physicians, in all specialities, and have to know all these medical words and how to spell them and what they mean so that we have them in the right context and our pay .. well we are not making $20.00 an hour, makes you realize how important we are.. huh... What a crock.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)