Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

OneVoiceData Onboarding - Anne

Posted: Nov 25th, 2019 - 9:10 pm In Reply to: OneVoiceData - sm

It took me about a week from sending in my resume to get called. The onboarding took another week or so. They check out your computer. It's painless. Like I said in a previous post, I am using a dedicated PC because I've got too much stuff on my other PC. I trusted they wouldn't purposely do anything untoward, but I was worried how their software would interact with mine. It takes about a week to get the computer check accomplished. That was no big deal.
An employee of theirs runs a virus scan and makes sure you have adequate computer speed and memory to run the program. They don't mind at all if you ask them if your computer would qualify. After your computer passes, they send you a link to download the program. That takes about 5 minutes.
Then they actually set you up with a mentor. They blocked out a period of time from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for training. It was one-on-one in my case. I had already had used Fluency, so my training only took a couple of hours. It was thorough, and the trainer was good to provide productivity tips, etc. She was not rushed. My take is she would have used the entire day if she had to. Then she assigned me three jobs, and I was released from training. I worked my first day today. It was exactly what they said it was going to be. My first impression is that the account specs are reasonable, and the QA is not tricky. There are a few things that are considered fatal errors, but they tell you what those are. This was only my first day, but it seems like a very low-key place to work.

I'm not a speed demon, so I think my receiving any bonuses would be a long shot, but they do have a program where you can get a productivity bonus. I think that's pretty cool.

The speech engine seems pretty good, so the work goes relatively quickly.

I don't think they really don't mind being contacted. If you think it's been too long, they probably wouldn't mind you dropping them an e-mail.

I don't see any red flags or any reason not to work there. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)