Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 56)

Back out while you still can.... - SM

Posted: Sep 12th, 2019 - 5:08 pm In Reply to: New Member - Susan

I would not recommend MT to ANYONE anymore. I really hate to rain on your parade, but you are VERY unlikely to find a job as a new grad with the state that this industry has been in for the last several years. It's hard enough for us seasoned and experienced MTs to find work these days, let alone someone totally new to the field with little to no experience. Even if by some miracle you do land a job (which the chances of happening are extremely slim), you are not likely to earn a livable salary. I'm not trying to come off as harsh, but am trying to save you a world of disappointment. frustration, and wasted time, money, and effort. Trust me. I have been in this field for almost 20 years and have watched the continuous downward spiral for at least the past 5-7 years, possibly even longer.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)