Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

PennHealth - PH Manager

Posted: Aug 25th, 2019 - 2:42 pm In Reply to: Like what? When I was there she did nothing but empty promises - lol

This is the accounts manager for PennHealth, Leigh Lambert. To set the record straight, I do not make the policies for PennHealth; however, I do try to get them changed anytime I see one is unfair. If I make a promise, I do everything in my power to keep it. I stand behind every MLS that works for this company and always have. I always have an open-door policy and am always willing to sit down and discuss anything that anyone feels needs to be changed. That being said, as it has been stated, I am not the owner of the company and I do not make the policies. We have a lot of work available and need qualified MLS, that is correct, but desperate we are not. We have only been in business one year and due to that, yes we have had several policy changes within that one year. We are still growing and will continue to grow. If anyone would like to speak to me concerning what we have to offer and what our policies are, please feel free to email me at any time at leigh.lambert@pennhealthinfo.com.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)