Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Like what? When I was there she did nothing but empty promises - lol

Posted: Aug 25th, 2019 - 5:22 am In Reply to: Manager - DOT

What did she do for you? When I started, there was no penalty for errors. Things change. I am not saying she is a bad person. I am not saying she isnt doing what she can. Can you really prove that the owners are the ones setting these rules? The fact is, these rules are there and if you are willing to put up with them, great. I think it is wrong. There are more companies out there right now hiring that do not have 2 cpl for any kind of QA! You DO NOT have a penalty for errors. Most of the time these errors aren't made at other companies because they have the option to send to QA without getting penalized because they aren't afraid to send to QA to get a lower rate of pay. That company probably would be one of the better companies around if they didn't have those policies. I will say that much. However, those policies make it the worst at the moment. Do you realize if you send to the company and Nuance audits it or does the QA (which a lot of times they do) they will deduct for blanks filled in or excessive blanks? If you get a score of under 98%, they put you back on 100% QA and there is your 2 cpl again!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)