Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

My state/city does not require - a business license

Posted: Jun 19th, 2019 - 11:44 am In Reply to: Don't get caught running a business without a licence - Give it a try

I filed taxes as a sole proprietorship using my own SS# using the appropriate tax schedules for income and expenses. Had a long-time CPA, so all was in order. Neither my state nor my city required us to have a business license, so you'd need to check your locale for their requirements. There are several documents you do need. One has to do with being a Business Associate/HIPAA, etc., and there is one other for which I cannot think of the name. But you could research those. They are specific to MT. Of course, you should always have a contract with each and every client that outlines your responsibilities, as well as theirs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)