Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

When your pool of employees was limited - sm

Posted: Jun 17th, 2019 - 6:46 pm In Reply to: Sadly it's not just our industry and....sm - Just me

to local applicants mostly, we were much more appreciated.

Now they get hundreds of applicants from all over the country (world even), and so we're all corraled into the same pen. They don't take the time to weed anyone out on their own merits.

When I get an email response wanting me to test, etc. and it's sent to 50 other people, I don't even bother.

Because I'm unsure what their obscure pay rates will actually be as far as compensation, I don't bother with these kinds of application processes anymore.

Give me a standard pay rate that beats the competition (clear in what it entails) and a clear-cut definition of the accounts, and I'll bend over backward to test for you and read through your 50 pages of BS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)