Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

You can do it!!! - Mary Roach

Posted: Jun 17th, 2019 - 3:53 pm In Reply to: Treated like cattle - You arre thinking

You CAN do this (get out of the house and work AWAY from home). I know first hand how hard it is, emotionally, physically, etc. When I went from home-to-outside-world, I didn't even have CLOTHES to wear. For some reason, offices wouldn't let me just wear my pajamas or a tank top and underwear. Thrift shop fixed me up with enough to get through 1 week, and then I built from there.

I also had gotten to the point where I felt phobic about speaking to people out in the world (other than my family). I actually had to get up in the mirror and talk to myself.

In any event, I know absolutely, totally, completely, 100 percent that you can do this. Being an MT proves you are super-smart and tough as nails. Get out there and tackle this world. You won't believe how good it will feel once you get over those first few humps.

And NOT being paid per line is bliss! I don't make anywhere near as much money as I did transcribing, but it pays the bills.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)