Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Coding had better care because insurance companies DO. - I received a monthly statement today SM

Posted: Mar 26th, 2019 - 12:45 pm In Reply to: Sad that you think it still matters - just saying

where some charges were denied by insurance because the codes were not correct and it clearly stated that on there.

Hospital loses enough reimbursement, or has to waste more time and money resubmitting or reviewing the codes or fighting to get that money, the coder who didnt care will soon be out of a job.

I do agree this job is completely dead and those of us who can get out better do so. I also agree that too many people these days do not care what their writing/texting/whatever looks like. You try to gently correct someone, you get glared at and the defiant tone of voice "SO WHAT??"

It's sad when ignorance is something people seem to be proud of.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)