Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Sad that you think it still matters - just saying

Posted: Mar 25th, 2019 - 4:43 pm In Reply to: Oh I'm sending it. I've been doing transcription - since 1972

We do live in the era of texting and bad grammar and millenials. Docs use speech recognition on most platforms and could care less what the report looks like. They just want their visit documented.
It is their least favorite part of the job. Coders don't care what the report looks like either. We just need documentation. Insurance companies don't care either. Nobody cares apparently but you. Oh and Mmodal who loves to fire people for punctuation.

It sucks when your career has become worthless. It sucks when you care more about your job than anybody else. However, I agree with previous posters who stated to find a new career because transcription is dead. Sending books to doctors is about as useful as sending a new batch of tapes for their dictaphone or a new ribbon for the typewriter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)