Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

another really hateful comment from a mean person - I swear, some of you, I would really SM

Posted: Mar 24th, 2019 - 9:20 am In Reply to: another really dumb idea from another perfect - person n/m

like to meet you, talk with you in person and see what's inside your head and your souls to make you so hateful and negative to everyone on these comments.

People make the simplest comments out of sheer frustration with the lack of any help at all for our difficult situations and some of you lash out with some of the most hateful things I've ever heard.

It's a good thing some of you are so professional and perfect that you never have frustrations or bad days or the worst dictators that would push you to the edge of your professional sanity to consider solutions like this.

I'm sorry for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)