Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I didn't suggest that anyone edit their Registry. - Still condescending? sm

Posted: Dec 30th, 2018 - 1:21 pm In Reply to: How much more rude, condescending, disrespectful - ugly and mean-spirited can you be? SM

I suggested that they should know how to restore it to a previous state using System Restore.

If you misread what I was suggesting and did mess up your Registry (as you suggest) you're not "pretty well screwed." You can fix it with System Restore.

I didn't equate misspelling a drug name with editing or learning how to edit Registry subkeys.

I said that any MT should be able to use the same techniques they use every day on the job to decide which sites have reputable information and which sites are questionable. As an MT you would prefer info from the manufacturer's site. You should do the same when searching for info on how to do things with your PC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)