Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

How much more rude, condescending, disrespectful - ugly and mean-spirited can you be? SM

Posted: Dec 30th, 2018 - 11:14 am In Reply to: No computer skills required - sm

I personally dont have the VDI mess. I do have fairly decent computer skills, but I would never trust trying to do anything like this by myself. I'm not paranoid about anything. I would simply be wise enough to not attempt something that could be irreversibly screwed up by doing something wrong that I wasn't sure of.

As a poster below suggested, google has many different sources on how to do things. You cant always trust that, either, with something this complicated and screwed up by N.

If I had this mess I'd get one local AMERICAN tech who speaks English, to remove this crap.

Maybe everyone ought to hire you to do it, since you seem to know it all and have all the answers. I doubt you could untangle this VDI mess on anyone's computer without a complete factory restore.

Not everyone knows how to do that, either. I certainly wouldnt attempt it on my own.

*** edit: Researching medical terms and deciding whether to use disk vs disc, deciding to cap or not to cap medications such as Amitiza, correct spelling of lubiprostone or lubeprostone is a heck of a lot different research and decisions than researching and deciding the correct way to edit a registry subkey entry. Blank that up and you're pretty well screwed. Use the wrong spelling or term, all you likely get is wages deducted or a lower QA score.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)