Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Not sure how I'm going to do this in the future, but I'd like to recommend Revo. - VDI hater #2213

Posted: Dec 30th, 2018 - 6:18 am In Reply to: And what proof do you have that Nuance did NOT - embed something

Man, that really is some serious condescension by the poster who has no idea what anybody's life situation is, in that they might not have had the time or inclination or skillz to become a computer guru or simply feel comfortable with "[Googling] these topics" online (where you'll often find multiple, multiple ways to do the same thing ... my personal most-trusted site for such, though, is www.howtogeek.com). 

When I look at my Control Panel by date of install (which actually is a good recommendation for checking on the four? VDI items installed, including the WinSCP files they had me install myself), the total size of everything there sure doesn't add up to what room all the VDI crap took up on my hard drive, that's for sure.

Anywaaaay... Revo Uninstaller is a freeware program that I use for almost all uninstalls, which performs a nice clean-up of Registry leftovers via a scan (use Advanced scanning mode, then Scan) after actually uninstalling the program and which I'd highly recommend to use over at least just a Control Panel uninstall (and it's great, again, for nearly all uninstalls).  Link to freeware versions below.

LINK/URL: https://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_full_version_history.html

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)