Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 59)

OT (edited) - CEMT

Posted: Dec 18th, 2018 - 4:24 pm In Reply to: OT - tootsie

I'm not sure what the techs meant, but Fluency is set to my time zone, which I think is just based on the time zone setting on my computer. I'm in Mountain time, so Central time is 1 hour ahead for me. So I have Work Force's time clock set to Mountain Time (you can set it to your own time zone by going up to the right hand corner and clicking on Profile and changing time zone), and Fluency was automatically set to Mountain time as far as my schedule, but for some reason when I go into the OT screen in Work Force, it's all listed in Central time and I have to adjust for that. So in my case, if I selected OT at 4:00, I'd clock on at 3:00 because Central is 1 hour ahead of me.

I hope that makes more sense.

I know it seems complicated!

I really don't know why tech said Fluency is in Eastern time. I believe the reports I get are time stamped with whatever time zone the hospital is in. And my Fluency clock on/clock off times have always been set to coincide with the exact same time shown on the Work Force time clock, which is Mountain time for me, and definitely not Eastern time.

Sorry if it seems confusing. I'm not sure how better to explain it.

P.S. I edited some of the above for clarity because it didn't even make sense to me the first time around! Long day. : )

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)