Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Not obsessed, just informed.. (Views: 31)

Good question. The only thing that comes to mind - immediately, is that N

Posted: Dec 12th, 2018 - 2:12 pm In Reply to: VDI with more than one company - Mt82

had everyone sign a contract so they can access whatever they want on your system without asking you or telling you when they are going to do it. They WILL be able to see the other company you work for and access their info.

The board N cheerleader will tell that is not true, but it is true. Once in there, N has total control over your system. You have absolutely no way to know what N is taking from your system, copying, reading, etc.

I would be very, very careful as you may be opening yourself up to massive problems. I posted several weeks ago of N trolling through programs on a computer of someone I know personally. The N cheerleader was abusive, rude, name called until the information was lost in the thread, which I am sure was the goal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)