Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I can say dont waste time on zip recruiter - most of it is fake or outdated. SM

Posted: Nov 25th, 2018 - 8:38 pm In Reply to: No work/no answers - abouttogiveup

I applied for so many of those jobs and never got an answer. Of course, you get the automated spambot "Phil" who says he sees you havent gotten a response yet so how about checking these jobs.

I even called about one local job to the small company itself, left a message about my skills and interest in the position, and never the courtesy of a call back despite their ad said how friendly and fun they were to work for (their words).

Zip oftentimes routes you to another similar site of recruit dot net with the same ads and same automated everything.

I would stay with indeed or monster as it seems that's where all these offshoot sites copy their job listings from.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)