Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I don't think there is a problem - Lisa

Posted: Nov 12th, 2018 - 12:14 pm In Reply to: What is in that contract? Cant you back out of it - later on? Are you locked in SM

with the contract if you did not have VDI installed. I signed the contract but then change my mind about having it installed and nothing was said about any commitment to a contract. Maybe someone else can answer that question if you did have VDI installed, if the contract is somehow still in effect. Also, if your computer does not meet their specs or fails to work that is not your fault. If you submitted the requirements list to see if your computer met those and the virtualization thing that we all had to prove, then if their stupid program does not work don't worry about it. Good time to just say good-bye and find another company who will not be going with VDI. That is my plan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)