Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Exactly why I quit and never looked back. - Tried to warn everyone weeks ago, and I

Posted: Nov 11th, 2018 - 5:54 pm In Reply to: VDI Sign In - Anon

brutalized on this board by one that thought she had all the answers. Pretty sure she was a plant for Nuance because she was totally ignorant of the facts and the damage someone can do to your computer through VDI, especially when it is inferior.

Someone wrote this was a "jackleg" program. Does that mean it was pirated? Would not be surprised.

If Nuance so interested in security, my first argument was, why are they using inferior programs, out-dated programs, garbage programs? Why are they making MTs assume all the damage, financial and otherwise, for Nuance's lack of security and attention to detail for Nuance's own programs?

Any of us that worked for Nuance know exactly what is going on.

Those that keep saying VDI is so safe - I call BS. You have Nuance using sub-par programs, "jacklegged" programs, piecing together s_ _ t programs like puzzle pieces. You have no idea what is embedded in this inferior garbage, who placed what in this inferior garbage that Nuance is pushing, and no idea what they are capturing from your computer. Then,Nuance renames YOUR computer to what they want??!!! The whole thing stinks.

Someone called it best below - Screwance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)