Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Online customer service, jobs are out there, look for them. - Might not be in your area, or SM

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2018 - 7:08 pm In Reply to: good for resume too - SteamAhead

your particular skills, but for pity's sake, look for them.

I dont have a car either, I'm in a major metro area and have Uber or cabs available for groceries, but I'm not wasting money to go out to a job every day with them because they're not that dependable to be to work on time.

That's why I'm looking constantly for online customer service kind of things. How about teaching English on line, there was one somewhere that you just chat casually with people and correct their English.

Something else for American Express customer service recently, something else to review and rate websites, something about calling people to remind them to take meds and follow up with them, some other things I cant think of right now but they are out there and, as above, it's seasonal work coming in. Screw the MTSOs who want you to sit there 10-12 hours a day waiting for a total of maybe 6 jobs all day. Get something else.

I wonder if some of you are so shell shocked that you simply can't think for yourselves and want a job handed to you. Many of us have downtime waiting for work, put it to use.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)