Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Very unfortunate - for everybody

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2018 - 1:39 am In Reply to: How could this be happening to all of us! - MT

People will only finally understand how bad things have become in medical transcription when they start finding serious errors in their own medical records. This is already happening, but I really believe we haven't seen the worst of it yet. People really haven't had to worry too much about their medical information being botched up, but now we can all add that to the growing list of our personal info that can be so easily compromised. A transcriptionist is the only buffer at the frontline working to keep things accurate and secure. I don't see a downside to this and I don't understand why all of these companies have jumped on the bandwagon to systematically destroy an essential part of healthcare with absolutely nothing in existence out there even coming close to filling the void being left by all the skilled MTs leaving in droves. Computer software will never replace a human brain!! Doctors already have a job and don't want to moonlight as MTs. India and other faraway places can't compete and don't even care to try...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)