Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 52)

Me too. - dnr

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2018 - 11:34 am In Reply to: Can’t stand it anymore! - MT

You know it's bad when you actually hope you will get NJA, which is how I feel. I have been so tortured by audits and trying to meet the minimum lph. Fear of making a mistake has paralyzed me to the point there are times I just don't want to click upload, and despite 30 years of experience I no longer trust my ability and I send jobs to QA. Since they took away the accelerator, my lph has plunged. They gave us back an accelerator, but it doesn't pick up dead air as well and keeps turning itself off. Add to that accounts from everywhere with lengthy CPs with unreasonable demands, wonky doctor names and ADT that must be filled out for free. Add to that my line killer doctors and 30-second jobs by mush mouths who never enter ADT information.

They have finally broken me with their abuse. Even my father couldn't break me, but MM has. My dog wouldn't work under these circumstances. I only hope I last till the end of training for a new vocation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)