Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

TRAINING DRAGON - Jaggar

Posted: Sep 19th, 2018 - 3:03 pm In Reply to: I've seen on this board where a lot of you think that other transcriptionists are - making mistakes, sm

The physician trains it, then you keep typing it and he takes the format when it is good enough and makes normals and inserts them himself or has his MA do it. That is why all the good dictators disappear and you are left with only ESL and bad dictators. To train Dragon Lizard you have to speak clearly and some just don't do it. It will never clearly and correctly transcribe ESL or physicians who won't slow down and train it to their voice. What we are doing is creating the format and normals that they then incorporate into their personal or office PC software and disappear. I had different physicians tell me this is what they do and they end up doing it themselves or as I said, having their MA do it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)