Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 42)

I remember working at MModal and when - voice rec first started, I

Posted: Sep 19th, 2018 - 6:26 am In Reply to: The point is we were lied to about the whole thing - sm

held off and fought tooth and nail to stay on my typing accounts. Once I was forced to learn VR, we could even turn a report into typing if the VR was really bad and get paid the typing rate since we were typing most of the report anyway, but that went away too. I remember making notes on the report that the dictator and VR was bad and we were soon told we can't do that. Turns out some of the facilities didn't even know they were using VR and were complaining. They were paying a typing rate and we were getting paid VR rate so a win, win for MModal and Nuance until they were called out by the facilities. They were even caught sending work to India after hospitals requested their work stay here in the US.

Nuance and MModal have a very bad integrity history and instead of being shoved out the door, they grew because the main thing for hospitals is the bottom line, not patient safety.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)