Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

mm debt - fed up

Posted: Sep 8th, 2018 - 9:16 am In Reply to: that is true about pushing virtual scribes - StillAnMT

Funny to read this post, in the last two weeks my current super is so tired of us all complaining of no working, trying to strongarm us all into working Friday through Sunday because that is where she needs help, that she has sent us MTs still left an offer letter to transition to scribes. The letter states we will switch to scribing, take the schooling at 9/hr and IF WE PASS THEIR STANDARDS TEST, we will then be employed for 12 dollars an hour. No specific hours given because we would have to work and not work, and only allowed to take breaks when the doctor is taking a break. GIVE ME A BREAK MM, I AM NOT STUPID! So frustrating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)