Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

NO.....not even part-time hours now - Izopen

Posted: Sep 6th, 2018 - 11:55 pm In Reply to: Is everyone getting their hours in? - SadMT

Lucky to get part-time hours in now for full-time status. Perhaps their plan is to try to make people quit so they think they can avoid unemployment altogether. However, under these circumstances, you can quit and still qualify for unemployment. You would just lose your benefits, but who can afford to use them anyway with such high deductions? You pretty much pay for everything out of pocket.

If you have no work, but are full time with benefits, you will eventually have deductions for those benefits coming out of where? Our own pockets? Out of our partial unemployment checks?

We are not dumb and idiots. We all know something is about to happen, and they will string us along until the right timing for "THEM" before they drop the other shoe.

File for partial unemployment now, yes. They often try different tactics to delay it, and then you have NO money coming in during that time of NJA and unemployment delays. During downtime look for another job and apply for as many as you can. Think outside the box, and maybe just give up on this type of work altogether, at any age, and go for something else entirely.

Yes, we all want to stay at home and be comfortable, and continue as we have for as long as we can, but I think the writing is getting pretty clear on the wall, and to be honest it has been for a while now, we just don't want to accept it. I can stomp my feet as long as I want, but that is not getting me anywhere. I have no other income for my family, and it is just by the grace of God I have survived as long as I have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)