Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: GMR Transcription.. (Views: 41)

Alliance buyout - no more

Posted: Jul 21st, 2018 - 1:54 pm In Reply to: Alliance buyout? - AR

M-modal bought out Alliance Health Documentation out of Maine in December. You can do what I did and you should. I was worried to death about bills when I did it, but I just decided I was tired of living in poverty. After 6 months of waiting to get into Fluency, out of work, problems with programs working, going through training for Fluency twice, and then the above, I got mad, and said enough is enough. I stood up for myself, and I refused to back down on the 3 cents a line. If you think about it, you could go to Walmart and make as much as you are making transcribing and not have near the stress. If we all decided we are not going to put up with the crap they try to dish out and the pay and start going elsewhere for jobs maybe eventually things will change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)